Electrician Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services
“We want to build your Electrician Company a FREE click lead flow system that compounds more than any other form of online marketing because there is no advertisement budget – Contractor Marketing US
Electrician Website Design & Search Engine Optimization (SEO) are two of Contractor Marketing U.S’s leading services. Fun fact: 75-92% of people don’t go past the first page of Google. If your Electrician website is on the 2nd page or beyond of Google or any other search engine, your Electrician Website you will be receiving less than 2% of the total potential traffic for those keyword(s). Search Engine Optimization for Electricians has been shown to be one of the highest return on investment traffic channels for Electricians since the traffic is free and there is no advertising budget (as opposed to Google, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube Ads) and the returns compound over the long-term for your Electrician Business.
5-15 Minute Introduction Call
Customized Strategy & Proposal
Client Kickoff & Month 1 of Work Begins
Emails of Analytics, Deliverables, and Work Completed
Bi-Weekly, Monthly Meetings
Electrician SEO Package Prices
Complete SEO Audit
Advanced Keyword Research
Local Citation Addition
Google Business Profile Optimization
On-Going Optimization Monthly Tasks
Transparent Analytics Integration
2 Pages of New Content
All Start-Up Package Offers
4 Piece of Content a Month
Website Speed Optimization
Complete Content Audit
6 Youtube Posts Monthly
Certain websites, such as enterprise websites, need more time and attention. Since we are a serviced based business, we create custom proposals
Why Choose Contractor Marketing US
1. Our Portfolio/Case Studies
We take pride in our transparency in our results. Our case studies give detailed analysis of how we receive amazing results for our clients, and show that we can do the same for you in this skeptical marketplace.
2. We Show You What We Do and Walk You Through the Entire Process
Have you ever worked with a marketing company and wonder, “what do they even do for me?” or “how do I even know if what they’re doing even moves the needle?”.
With our meetings, breakdown of our month to month plan, emailed analytics, and open accessibility to our teams, you’ll never be in the dark.
3. Because We're Awesome!
Along with our stellar results, we like to think our team are just good, high moral, hard working people. We don’t need to be friends, but we aim for the best relationships possible with our clients.
4. We Expand your Kingdom
We’re a team dedicated to creating passive lead sources so your company can expand to how big you want your company to be. We want your company to be able to choose the jobs that are most lucrative and that you want to conduct.
5. We Make Your Company the go to Company.
When you have quality work, many positive reviews, coming up first in Google for “[Your Industry] near me, the snowball of your business turns into an avalanches.
Contractor Marketing US Core Values
Rather you are a prospect or a 10 year client, we pride ourselves on our transparency and communication.
2. Don't Sugar Coat It
Rather we’re communicating with you or internally, we don’t sugar coat anything.
3. Grow or Die
Rather it’s your business or our business, we live by this tenant.
4. Have Humility
As much as we want things to run perfect at all times, we know that perfection most of the time never happens. We have humility with our prospects, clients, and internally.
Contractor Marketing US is always trying to give back anyway to local groups, charities, clients, or family.
Electrician Website Design & Search Engine Optimization | About
The first position on Google Search Engine Result Pages (SERP’s) collects around 32.5% of the clicks, second gets around 17.6%, and third gets 11.4%. By the time you get to the ninth and tenth positions, the click-through-rates have fallen to about 2%.
This means if your small business is on Page #1 & Position #1, you’d be receiving anywhere from 14x-20x more traffic to your website as opposed to being on Page #2.
Even if you were in the 6th position of Page #1, you have the potential to receive 8x more traffic just by moving up 5 spots.
Google uses 200+ ranking factors in its algorithm to determine which pages are going to rank high. So if you launch a new website without any SEO work done, your website is likely to get buried pages deep in the search engine results.
I’ve been asked before, “why should we hire your company when we can do SEO ourselves?” I respond with, “you can do it yourself because we know how much work it takes and how much knowledge you have to learn about the specific KPI’s (key-performance-indicators) that raise your rankings.”
Frequently Asked Questions
SEO is short for “search engine optimization.” It’s the practice of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic, as well as exposure & outreach of your brand, through non-paid (also known as “organic”) search engine results.
Search Engine Optimization is just as much about people as it is about search engines themselves. It’s about understanding what people are searching for online, the answers or services they are seeking, the words they use, and the type of content they wish to consume.
According to HigherVisibility.com, the first page of Google captures 92% of the traffic clicks
According to Google, there are 70,000 Google searched done every SECOND.
Yup that’s right. Not daily, not hourly, not by the minute, but every SECOND.
Tick, there’s another 70,000 people searching on Google.
That equates to 4.2 million people searching for something on Google every minute.
Search engines can bring 1000’s of people to your website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
No matter what you’re doing, Google can be bringing you in money in your sleep.
The question is, can we get these people to your website and create loyal customers?
The answer is YES!
There is no definitive answer.
It all really depends on how much authority your website has.
But what we can promise is transparency on where your website ranks and the improvement on a month to month basis.
- Quality of Traffic. We want to attract visitors who are genuinely interested in your product or service.
- Quantity of Traffic. We’re always striving for more Qualified Traffics.
- Consistently Analyzing Analytics and make changes based on these analytics.
- A/B Split Test. Test everything from title, the offer, the content, the landing page, and much more.
- Rank for as many search terms related to your business as possible.
- Have your website and content set up with proper parameters to meet Search Engine’s algorithm.
- Build trust and authority with both Search Engines, Users, and third party websites.
- Have users interact with your website well. (Example, Users go to many pages, stay on your pages for long periods of time, and not leave your website after only visiting one page).
- Engage your customers from your Search engine listing to make them WANT to click your website.
- Much more to be honest
- 67,000 searches are performed on Google every second of every day.
- 93% of digital, online experiences start with a search engine.
- 46% of all Google searches are local.
- 95% of all searchers click on one of the links in the first SERP.
- Search traffic converts 10x better than social media traffic (on desktop).
- The first position on SERP collects around 30% of the clicks. Second gets 15%; third gets 10%. By the time you get to the ninth and tenth positions, click-through-rates have fallen to about 2%.
- Long-tail searches (with four or more words), have a better chance of giving your business clicks – even if you’re not in the top positions.
- Long-tail results in the sixth position, for instance, get 7% of the total clicks, more than twice as effective as the average SERP.
- 50% of search queries are at least four words.
- Google owns 96% of all mobile searches, and 93% of all desktop searches.
- Yahoo, as the second largest search engine, controls 1.42% of mobile searches and 2.83% of desktop searches.
- SEO is the single biggest factor in lead generation, according to 57% of B2B marketers.
- 82% of marketers report the effectiveness of SEO is increasing, and 42% report effectiveness is increasing significantly.
- Updating and republishing old blog posts with new content and images can increase organic traffic by as much as 111%.
- It’s estimated that by 2020, half of all online searches will be voice searches.
- In 2018 25% of households in the US owned a smart speaker. With 78% year-on-year growth, that number hit 120 million in 2019 (41% of Americans).
- After listening to music, search is the #2 and #3-most frequent use-case for smart speakers in a typical week.
- Google’s answer box is triggered by 25% of all searches.
- The top ranking site is, on average, 17% faster than sites which rank in the #10 spot.
- The top ranking pages have 8.7% lower bounce rates than sites which rank in the #10 spot.
- The top ranking pages have almost 6x more links than sites which rank in the #10 spot.
- The top ranking page contains, on average, 1,890 words.
- The highest-impacting SEO factor remains link signals (29%), with on-page signals a close second (24%).
- 2018 was the first year where the majority of searches came through a mobile device.
- 72% of consumers who did a local search visited a store within five miles.
- In 2019, 59% of all searches came through mobile.
- 2020 is expected to see 211 million Americans using mobile search.
- Mobile’s influenced retail sales to the tune of an estimated $1.4 trillion USD (and that was back in 2016).
- Even short connection delays (500ms) result in 26% higher “peak frustration” and up to an 8% decrease in engagement.
- 46% of consumers say their biggest frustration from browsing the internet on mobile comes from having to wait for pages to load.
|Search Engine||Global Market Share|
Search Engine Optimization (ranking in the Local Map section and free section of Google and other search engines) is one of the most effective forms of marketing Contractor Marketing US uses to own the online market share. SEO is one of the most effective forms of digital marketing since SEO has no advertisement budget, the clicks are free, SEO is the traffic source that compounds the most over time, and local result are more trusted than paid results.
People form 75% of their judgment on a website’s credibility purely on its aesthetics.
38% of consumers will stop engaging with website content that is unattractive in imagery or layout”.
The professionalism of your website design should be congruent with the professionalism of your contracting services.
High-quality content and link building are the two most important signals used by Google to rank your website for search.
Along with a boost in Search Engine Optimization for Contractor Marketing US, high-quality content is also a way of building trust and relationships with your prospects.
Contractor Marketing US - Sales Funnel
The 5 Necessities for any business includes:
Here at Contracting Marketing US, we take every step of this process seriously and do our due diligence to carry each step for your leads effectively, but to transparently show you every step and why each step is important.
Local SEO vs National SEO
Local SEO is the process of optimizing your website to appear for local search queries.
Examples: “Concrete Installations Near Me” or “Landscapers in Asheville, NC”.
Contractor Marketing US knows the benefits this provides for small businesses. With advanced software, we are able to determine average monthly search volume for services & search terms related to your business and we give customized strategy reports before any credit cards come out of your wallet.
National SEO is an organic search marketing strategy that focuses on promoting your business’s website to rank for broad highly-searched keyword terms nationwide or at a national level.
Examples: “Price of Square footage for Epoxy” or “How to Conserve Energy for your Home”.
Though National SEO is not the most relevant for most contractors, as we mentioned above content marketing is one of the most effective ways of raising your local SEO by raising your authority in the space and giving Google more positive indicators.
National SEO also gives your company a chance to rank for search terms and frequently asked questions within your space.
So if your contracting company happens to travel for commercial work, and you have an in depth article about the specific issue your prospect is dealing with and they find it on search, how much more likely are you to convert with that prospect?
National SEO is great for ranking authoritative articles of your prospects most asked questions, another source to bring in prospects, helps your overall SEO for every page on search engines, and builds trust & credibility with your prospects and search engines.
Our SEO Process!
#1 SEO Market Research
Contractor Marketing US knows the better the input we gather, the better the output we can produce. Month 1 of services .
- Your ideal customer(s)
- Your most profitable services/products
- Your competition
- Keywords you want to rank for
- Your past marketing efforts
#2 SEO Audit
2nd, we conduct a thorough SEO Audit of your current website. This SEO Audit will identify any problems that could be reducing organic search traffic to your website. We send over this audit and make a diagnosis of what can be improved.
#3 SEO Keyword Research
With software, we are able to determine which keywords your business can rank for and which ones are not worth pursuing.
We determine this by looking at factors such as:
- Where your website currently ranks
- Keyword Competiveness
- Keyword Volume
- How Much Authority Your Website Has
#4 SEO On Page Optimization
After conducting our SEO Audit, we make changes on your actual website based on our findings. These changes could be anything from adding content to target more keywords, or changes inside of your website’s code.
We boost your user experience and make changes based on any finding.
Anything & everything necessary to raise your SEO ranking.
#5 Off Page Optimization
One of the biggest elements of SEO are backlinks to your website. A backlink is a link created when one website links to your website.
Backlinks are especially valuable for SEO because they represent a “vote of confidence” from one website to another.
In essence, backlinks to your website are a signal to search engines that others vouch for your content.
There are link building techniques that follow search engine rules & policies (White Hat SEO) & there are unethical (Black Hat SEO) techniques that can get your website blacklisted. Another important reason to have an SEO company who know what they are doing.
Gold SEO Package only.
#6 SEO On Going Optimization
You may want to rank higher for a keyword, you may want to publish new content that generates more traffic.
On going optimization is all about implementing new strategies & tactics based on the analytics and current rankings.
Some pages maybe getting more searches than initially estimated, you may want more conversions from a certain page, maybe you are not getting enough website traffic from certain areas.
We look at all the data along with your goals to figure out the best direction to build upon.
Our Web Design Options
For your web design services, we know that every contractor business is in a different spot of their business and what they want. Some contractors want a premium website that is congruent to their business being a premium business. Some contractors just want a website where they can point to for a portfolio and to take inquiries from referrals, almost a business care. Rather you want your website to be a business card or you want to attract customers from search engines and turn your website into a lead-generation machine, we have every type of option here at Contractor Marketing US.